You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Film based on balyakalasakhi written by basheer ..mamooty to star in it.

a film will made based on the famous malayalam novel balyakalasakhi written by vykam muhammed basheer.Mammooty to do the mian role in this film.The film is expected to reach the theatres in november 2011 .the film is directed by Pramod Payyannur.
    The Malayalam Cinema was once a very high standard cinema and recognised as such by the entire world. But since some time the taste of the audience changed and Malayalam cinema was going the way the Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Cinema's are made. According to me the worst possible form of cinema is of Telugu and next to that is Tamil. Of course I do not want to cast any aspersions on Tamil and Telugu Cinemas. They also had some good films.

Malayalam cinema used to be based on some good story and well brought out in all respects. About 2 decades back, Malayalam Cinema was at the lowest end of the Standard when only Shakila pictures were successful. After sometime, again good pictures started coning.

Now the film based on the story Balyakalasakhi by Vaikom Muhammad Basheer, one of the best writers of Kerala, is being filmed. I am sure that this picture will be a humping success.

Recently only Hariharan announced the production of a cinema based on the novel of another great writer, M T Vasudevan Nair.

Let us hope that there will be many more such ventures and the Kerala Cinema will be again come to the forefront in quality and the Malayalees will encourage the good films whole heartedly.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi,

Nabeel, First of all Hearty Welcome to Spider Kerala, the most genuine place on internet to earn some bucks through share your knowledge and for making friends. You can post articles on various topics and can earn cash credits. Also you can post in forum section to discuss the current topics. The topic initiated by you is good for a healthy discussion about Malayalam Films. But you didn't clearly express what you want to discuss. You can share your thoughts about this new venture of making Balyakalasakhi in to a film. Once you share your thoughts, other members can easily come with their thoughts.

Nabeel, I found one of your post directly copied from another website. This is to warn you that copied contents are not allowed in any of the section here whether it is forum or resource. You have to write it in your own sentences. As a new member, you must read the posting guidelines and New Member Faq carefully before posting. You can reply to the forums initiated by our members and can join in the group discussions. There are active Group discussions to win cash prices just by posting your thoughts. Make a look at the forum section to find the currently active Group Discussions.

I think, you shared an important information with us. It will be a very good project in Malayalam Film and I wish my all success to this venture. I hope we can see another good character from our Mammookka through Balyakalasakhi.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

'Balyakala sakhi' is one of the famous work of Vaikom Muhammad Basheer. The story is about Majeed and Suhra, who are in love with each other from childhood. Glad to know that our dear actor Mammootty is acting in this movie. Mammootty has also acted in 'Mathilukal', which was also based on Basheer's novel. Its also good to know that this is the debutant work of Pramod Payyannur and to the fact that new faces are showing up in malayalam cinemas.
    Regards,
    Meera.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.