An auspicious JayantiACHARYAN KIZHANELLUR PARAMESWARAN NAMBOOTHIRI
Born at Ottappalam in Palakkad district of Kerala on 22 Jun 1921 (Pooradam Nakshatram in Edavam month of Kollavarshan 1096 (Malayalam Year). Parent's names: Late Sri. Naryanan Namboothiri and Late Smt. Nangeli Antharjanam.
Preliminary education received from both his father, and from the noted Sanskrit scholar Pannissiri Namboothiri. Studied from 4th to 8th class at Chunangad higher elimentry school (Ottappalm) amd middle school 'Kulakkada' in Kottayam district. Got diploma in 'Rashtra bhasha' & 'Visharad' from Bharath Hindi Pracharak sabha, ottappalam centre.
Obtained three years 'Vadika Sidhantha Bhooshan' diploma from Pt Gurudath Memorial Gurukul (Gurudath Bhawan), Lahore. Earned 'Hindi Prabhakar' degree from Punjab University. After the academic education, continued the studies and teachings on vedic literatures at different Arya Samaj Gurukuls in undivided Northern India. Travelled by walk to distant areas like Afganisthan, Bhutan, North eastern states, Nepal, Tibet, Kailas Manasarovar etc. During the India-Pak partition time returned to India as a refugee from Lahore with some valuble vedic literature and settled in Kerala. He became an Hindi teacher in a Govt. Aided school and devoted his time for translation of Vedic literatures. Presently residing at Perinthalmanna in Malappuram district of Kerala.
He is completing 90 yrs (Navathi) on 21 May 2011 (as per Malayalam calendar). A yagya and vedic work shop will be organized at Perinthalmanna on this occasion by Arya Samaj Perinthalmanna.
1. 'Vaidika Sambath' of Pt Raghunandan Sharma has been translated into Malayalam in two volumes and published.
2. Translated the Dayananda bhashyams of Yajurveda and Samaveda. Five 'ashtakas' of Rigveda and 16 kandas of Atharva Veda has also been translated so far.
3. His autobiography is nearing its completion which will be a high informative source for understanding Arya Samaj movement in undivided India.
4. Formed a 'Vedartha Vichara Kendram Charitable Trust' and taking a lead in propagatin of Maharshi Dayanand's ideals.
5. Now he is one of the Rakshadhikaris (Sri. Arya Bhaskarji and Sri. Velayudha Aryaji are the other Rakshadhikaris) of an organized Arya Samaj movement in Kerala.