You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Special Awards Winners of April

Dear Member,
    SpiderKerala has become one of the popular website with articles & news provided at the right time. The number of active members is increasing so as the number of readers. As you know we had stopped the revenue sharing program in the month of February and said that the amount will be distributed as awards. Special awards will continue in the coming months too. No more time to wait for so now we are announcing the special awards for the month for April. Let this will motivate more participation from the part of members in the coming days.

Most Active Member Award

This award is given to member/members who had been more active by contributing articles and participating in various contests. This time the award is given to only 1 member who had been a regular contributors, forum supporter, added to this, the real back bone behind the present growth of SPiderKerala. It's none other than Roshin. Many members might have experienced the support given by roshin throughout this month. So roshin deserve special reward from SPiderKerala. Special cash award of Rs 750 plus Rs 250 from the part of the Webmaster is given to roshin's active support each and every day throughout the month. So roshin is given Rs 1000 as special prize as being the most active member of the month.

So roshin is given Rs 1000 as special prize as being the most active member of the month.

Twinkling Star Award

This award is given to new member/members who had been more active by contributing articles.This new award is very special. Every day new members are joining SpiderKerala. We monitor the daily activities of those members who really stick on to contribute articles and participate in different contests in SPIderKerala. This award had been hidden for a while to find a new face who carry on bringing articles according to the need of the site. So the time has come to reveal the new found face who has proved to be active in SPiderKerala.

Spiderkerala was in search of an active contributor who could write articles according to the need of the site. With in less than 1 month of joining this site,Lakshmi Ramdas has come up with few articles which is much appreciable.Even to some extent lakhmi has now experienced some skills of being an SEO Expert also. So we are happy to give the 'Twinkling Star Award' to lakshmi.We believe that this special award will motivate 'lakshmi' to bring more and more articles. Lakshmi gets special cash award of Rs 300 plus Rs 100 from the part of the Webmaster is given to Lakshmi's active contribution each and every day throughout the month. So lakshmi is given Rs 400 as special prize as being the Twinkling Star member of the month.

Members come forward to congratulate Roshin & Lakshmi for being the winners of the special awards of April.

Few Words to the members of SpiderKerala

SpiderKerala is much active with the number of readers who are interested in reading articles posted here. On May 2nd 2011, SpiderKerala recorded its all time record of number of new visitors to the site at 60,000 on a single day. The average visitors each day in SPK has increased to 12,000 from an average of 10,000 in the previous month. There are more than 100 topics which still have to explored. Now most of the members are having a glance look at SPK each day just for participating in Prediction contest. Any way we are happy to see some activities there too. But still we lack one or two quality writers who could spend at least 1 or 2 hours in SPK. To be frank those who are being active in SPK with at-least an article a day are really benefiting with their adsense earning. We like to have much more members who could posts articles according to the need of the site.
    Webmaster,

Thanks for giving me this surprise. I am really excited when found my name at the top of this special Award List. I am very thankful to few persons who are the real power behind my success- Biju Sir, Roshan Salim and Lijin. I am really enjoying this site and very happy to help new members to give them maximum support and motivation. From the day of joining to till date, I had to gone through several hazards to reach this position. Now I am very happy to see my name somewhere in the site. As I told in my testimonial about Spiderkerala, you can make a good revenue from here just by contributing one or 2 hours. A special congrats to Lakshmi Ramdas for selected as Twinkling star of this month. She was very selective in choosing the articles and for giving replies to forum threads. She always came with good descriptive articles which are really trendy. We saw real participation from her side and she really deserves this award.

Dear Members,

Another factor I found during last days is the active participation of many members in forum section. It is very good to be active in group discussions, but you can also contribute equally in the resource section that will be very beneficial to you. So I request new members to come with their articles.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi webmaster,

This has come to be as a very pleasant surprise. I really did not expect such a special award. Thank you very much for recognising my work and considering me capable for the special title. There is no doubt that this will only motivate me further to participate more actively and post better articles in the future. A special thanks to Biju sir for all the support that he has given me till date to reach this level. I hope i will be able to contribute to the success of SPK in the coming years.

Hi Roshin,

Thank you very much for the compliments. A very very special congrats to you too. I have seen your articles and i have also always noticed that you are active in almost every section of SPK. So it is not at all a surprise that you got this award. Congrats once again for it.

Thanks and Regards
    Lakshmi Ramdas

Congratulations roshin and lakshmi. You have done a great job in spider kerala by delivering relevant and potential resources.New members like me have got a good example in you. Keep your good work.
    safvan p

Nothing at all surprising about these announcements!

I was definitely expecting to see some awards for both Roshin & Lakshmidas and this was to be expected, considering their wonderful contributions to this site. I am happy for them. They deserve these awards.

Wishing you both many more such winning ways!

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.