You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

How to write in malayalam?

The members of SpiderKerala.net can post in Malayalam language in the forum and resource section. But some of the new members don't know how to write in Malayalam. So here is the link to Google online translating tool to write in Malayalam.
    http://www.google.com/transliterate/

Follow the above link and choose the language option as Malayalam, then write Malayalam words in English. The English words will be converted in Malayalam script when you press 'space' after each word.

For example to write 'കേരളം' (in Malayalam) , write 'Keralam' and press 'space'. Then copy paste it here.
    A very good sharing of information. Make this catchy for the new comers so that they can get it easily.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

ഏതായാലും ഒന്ന് ശ്രമിച്ചു നോക്കാം

Ethayalum Onnu Shramichu Nokkam.

I got some squares.May mbe my computer
    is not supporting the Malayalam.

i think we need to download malayalam font before typing

രണ്ടു വിഭാഗത്തില്‍ മാത്രമാണ് മലയാളം ടൈപ്പിംഗ്‌ ഉപയോഗിക്കാന്‍ പറ്റുന്നത് (Resources & ഫോറം). മറ്റു വിഭാഗങ്ങളില്‍ ഇംഗ്ലീഷില്‍ തന്നെ എഴുതണം.

Hi Shabini,
    You should download and install malayalam fonts in your computer before typing.

Regards,
    Syam.

thanks for ur reply

its done

i think there is jacob's malayalam onscreen keyboard. try that, better option

you need to download malayalam font from deepika.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.