You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

A suggestion to make IPL prediction contest more attractive

I have working in SpiderKerala for three months. But my contribution is not much in this website. I love to work here but unfortunately due to time limit I could find only very less time to contribute here. At present I am facing my semester exams and its tough to become free. Still I visit the website everyday and looks the forum section to support new members. My contribution to article section is only when I am at home because it is tough to write articles throug mobile browser. I am writing this forum to give a small suggestion to webmaster. I find many members coming to SpiderKerala only to participate in prediction contest. Webmaster also said this in one of his forum. So I think of a solution to make these members contribute in other section of websites through the contests. Here are my suggestions.

Change the participation eligibility of the contest. Allow Only those members who scores a minimum points in a particular day to participate in the contest. For example if the contest is on friday then the member should score a minimum points on thursday to participate in contest. So even the member joined on thursday will be eligible for contest and SpiderKerala will get good contributions. The person may also realise that contest are only a side thing in the website and contributing in other section will give more revenue than in contest by seeing their allotted cash credits to their contribution. Don't make the points has an himalayan task. Make the minimum points below 20.

These are my simple suggestion and I think webmaster will be consider this in positive sense.
    Hello Nijin,

Thanks for your suggestion. I forwarded your suggestion to the Webmaster. He will consider your points. I expect your active participation after finishing the exams. Study well and wish you all the best for your exam.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Nijin,
    Actually we were really thinking of changing the format of IPL contest as for we have been seeing members visiting the site only for participating in the IPL Contest. In the midst of seeing such activities we were continuing the contest as there are not much sites, which runs such prediction contest. SpiderKerala doesn't earn a single penny from the activities in the IPL contest. Even it is running only for at least few happy.

Even we are thinking of stopping the contest. But we still wonder with giving as much opportunity for members to earn from spiderkerala posting articles,MoD(Rs 100) and experience from those who are earning good adsense from posts in SPK many members are not realizing the power of spiderkerala.

I would share at this moment is that 4 members of SPK are waiting for their 1st adsense cheque(mostly $100)only from the posts in SpiderKerala.

So again a welcome those who want to earn from posting articles here.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.