You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Doubt in Managing Google Adsense

Hi,

First of all thanks to Spiderkerala. I have just created a google adsense account with Spiderkerala. Please tell me whether I have to add any adcode of google to my articles or Spiderkerala will do it? I have read google adsense FAQ, but still I am confused. So please give me the details and tips for improving my adsense revenue with spiderkerala.
    First of all congratulations for getting your Adsense account approved. Google Adsense will bring more revenue than compared to the revenue directly given by SPK.

If you get your Adsense account through spiderKerala then your Adsense account will be automatically associated to spiderKerala. Now you just need to write quality contents. According to Google new search algorithm content is very important. So be active in the website. Write about recent hot topics which will give you good traffic and Adsense revenue. Check Google trends and select the topics which suite our website and write accordingly.

MoD is now active in SPK. Our webmaster includes hot topics in MoD award. So writing on these topics can bring a very good traffic.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Anumol, Congrats for getting Adsense Account through Spider Kerala. No you can earn more revenue from Google Adsense. For increasing the revenue, you can write about current hot topics. If you can, take a look at my articles, this will help you to optimize your articles for come in the top of search engines. You can also refer to the articles of Senior members for the same. All of your articles are very informative. So we expect good contribution from you. All the best
    With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hello Anumol

You just dont have to ad Ad codes for SPK, but if you are using blog or somrthing you may have to. In SPK and Related sites you just have to go to your Adsense account then

Click on the account settings in Home

You will see a page having number of subtitles in that below the Access and authorization you will see an edit option click on that.

A space will apera ad the name of your site to the authorized, ad SPK site name and www.indiareviewchannel.com and save it
    NB:better USE new interface of Google adsense

Hello Dear Anumol. K.M,
    First of all a very- very Congratulation to you for getting the Google AdSense Account. Now It is the time to get good cash through Google AdSense Account. Now for getting good cash from your Google AdSense Account you will have to work hard by posting good Articles here. Your articles should be relevant and has attractive nature for getting good rush here. Well Best of Luck.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.