You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Suggestions to improve participation of members.

Consider these points.

1. Include names (especially of beginners)of all participants of a day below active members instead of only mentioning top scorers.
    2. Show images of active participants on the right column instead of showing images of permanent top ranker, because all expects recognition/appreciation.
    3. Encourage members (either by increasing incentives/promotions) to come up with their opinions.

Regards
    Harshan
    Sir,
    I love your suggestions. But I think it is not wise to replace super star members with active members. Because they have reach these positions after a lots of hardwork. So they have to be respected. I think if we provide a new widget with images of active members may give some motivation to them.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hai Mr. Nijin ashok,
    I think, my idea is misinterpreted. My motive to post such a thread was merely to create motivation among members especially new comers.

Harshan

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestions. We will check them and try to implement if needed. Both you and Nijin given very good suggestions. We are thinking of such plans to motivate all the members including new comers.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Incentives as suggested can be tried. Also encourage posting threads in which more people are interested. Also encourage those keeping mum to speak out. May be they are afraid about their language, or the ideas projected (many be keeping away because of these two reasons). Let them forget about them and come out.slowly they can improve.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.