You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

'Save as draft' facility at spiderkerala

Hope you all noticed the new 'Save as draft' facility at spiderkerala. This tab will be extremely useful when any much awaited event is about to come up and we have some uncertainty regarding the article to be published - some thing like Kerala elections.
    we all have different styles for preparing and submitting articles in spiderkerala. In my case, i dont like sit hours before the computer to get my article done. so what i used to do was get the article complete paragraph by paragraph using MS word. I think that this facility will help new members to start with if they are starting the work as saving the drafts editors can quickly advice them to make necessary changes initially itself, if something wrong is going on.

Please share how you felt of this new facility made available to the members. Also try to include any similar facilities you wish to see implemented in spiderkerala.
    I have not noticed this facility till Mr Safvan P mentioned about the same. I used to draft in M S word document and save the same and publish as and when required.

I thank Mr Safvan for his article. As he suggested, it is a very good facility to be made use of.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Dear Safvan,

You are correct, i also is very less time to use computer because day time i am in the office and i am working only free time. The Draft tab is very useful for me because some times the articles are very long to write and the time is very less. So it is very useful for all members to save the incomplete draft and send it our own time.

Best Reagrds

Rajesh.R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.