You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

Does our govenment support IAS aspirants sufficiently?

We feel proud when we learn many of the top officers in the central government like MK Narayanan, Shivshankar Menon, GK Pillai, MK Nair, etc belong to Kerala cadre. I am sure there are thousands of civil service aspirants in Kerala too. Unlike other governments, does our state government support civil service aspirants in the state? What are your suggestions?
    I don't think that government helps a lot. Its all about the student's ability and hard work. Government help is only to a few extent. Still many good officers are emerging from our state. Its because of there hardwork.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

our goverement didnt do any thing supportive in this field. according to my opinion goverment should help to promort for this

Let them stay in the Central Government positions.
    They can do something good to the nation.
    What for to waste their talent before the "dookly"
    politicians of Kerala.

IAS coaching centres are there in some of the district head quarters, Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi, at least. Some centres are supported by Government (I am not sure whether it is open to all). However private coaching centres are there in different towns.(Earlier, I used to handle some classes in an institution at Kochi).

As far as IAS coaching is concerned, the individuals work is more important. A teacher can only give some guidance. Lots of literature are available these days, and the Net facilities are also there. Locate experts in subjects which one chooses for examination, and avail their helps, when required.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

aPITY. IAS OFFICOR POSTED AS PROTOCOL OFFICOR AT KERALA OUSE,DELHI, HAS TO ACCOMPANY LOCAL LEDERS TO THEIR ROMM CARRYING THEIR BAG AND FOLLOWING THEM

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.