You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I received my first payment in spiderkerala

Hi friends,

I wish to express my happiness after receiving my first payment of Rs 2500 from Spiderkerala few days back. It has been just two and half months since i joined the site. My joining date is April 7th 2011 and already i received so much money. This proves that this site is extremely reliable, and if one is always active in the site, he/she can earn a lot of money through posting articles and other ways like rewards programs and contests. I got almost 1000 rupees just through reward programs. All you have to do is post one or two good articles each and every day. It is not only beneficial to you, but your active participation will also enable Spiderkerala to become one of the reputed, popular and reliable portal which gives all the information regarding Kerala. From my part, i wish to be a valuable member of SPK.

Thanks and Regards
    Lakshmi Ramdas
    Lakshmi,
    Special congratulations for sharing your experience here as you received your first payment in SPK for all your hard work. The administration of SpiderKerala realises your time and dedication that you spend here. Your experience in SPK will really shed light to new members. Best Wishes. Happy posting.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hai Lakshmi,
    Congratulation for getting your first payment from SpiderKerala. You were active in this website from the date of joining and now you have get its benefit. Now you are in the rank 2 and reaching this level in a very short duration is really appreciable. I think you are also getting an good amount from Google adsense. I like to see good participation from your part in the coming months also.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Lakshmi Chechi,

Congrats for achieving the first payment of Rs.2500 from Spider Kerala in this short span of time. You are an active contributor in all sections of this site and now your valuable contributions is an asset to Spider Kerala. Your articles are top notch and can be very helpful to new members who have no experience in writing articles. We hope that you can achieve more reputation and earning in the coming days and I wish all the best for the same.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Webmaster,

Thank u very much sir for the wishes. And also thanks a lot for the help and support you have given so that i could reach this level. Now i'm eagerly waiting to start a google adsense account.

Hi Nijin and Roshin

Thank u very much for the compliments. This site is really enjoyable and exciting especially when some good challenges are given.

Thanks and Regards
    Lakshmi Ramdas

Hello Lakshmi,

Congrats for this great achievement. It is really wondering that you have earned this much with in two months. This itself shows to dedication to the site. Keep it up! Another good point is that, you promoted yourself as one of the valuable writers now in SPK. Your commitment to the site will certainly be a good lesson for all the new members of SPK. Best of luck for google adsense account!

Happy Posting!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hi Lakshmi,
    It is great that you got the first payment within such a short period. It is because of your hard and sincere work which contributed to the resource wealth of the SPK, which helped you to attain this.This news must be an encouragement to all members. Hope you will continue contributing more and more to this site. Congratulating you for the attainment.

with regards

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Dear Lakshmi Ramdas,

A lot of congratulation for getting your first payment in spiderkerala. In very short time you have got this achievement it is all due to your hard work, Good posting and good luck. I have read your many articles in Spider Kerala. You have very good writing skills. Well best of luck for your future.

With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.