You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

With a blank image,here i step into SPK

Hi everyone,

I am Shadia Neduvancheri,doing my architecture degree in National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
    I joined this site 2 days before knowing nothing about this site but just that we can make money by just posting and have some discussions.

But after 2 days,standing here, i realize that spiderkerala is not only that but a lot more to be discovered.For that I really do require the help of all the dear members of SPK.Expecting all your valuable replies and support,

With Regards,

Shadia N
    Hello Shadia,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. You are welcome to share your knowledge. You can post anything related to Kerala here. I think you have learned the basics of the website from your two days. The most attractive section in SpiderKerala is article section and try to post in article section to get more revenue from here. You will also get a 90% of Google adsense revenue sharing from SpiderKerala. So go on with your work and if you have any doubts ask in forum and we are happy to help you.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Nijin Sir,
    thank you for ur valuable reply. Sure i will do my maximum to improve Spk and will spend my maximum possible leisure time working in spk.And i do expect more support from all the members of spk.
    REGARDS,
    Shadia N

Hello Shadia,

Happy to welcome you in Spiderkerala. SPK is a good platform to contribute and earn money. Here you can also have the additional benefit for getting google adsense account along with cash credits awarded by SPK. You can use article section in SPK to write about Kerala which is the main traffic source and you can use other tabs too for related contents. We will be there to help you for all your doubts and queries.

Happy posting!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

shadia,
    Nice to see you here. I feel even better to hear from you that you are from my college. I am doing my btech there. I joined here two months ago(right between our end sem exams.). In the early days i used to just wander around the site to know what it is all about, frankly i had doubts even on the authenticity and credibility of the site.
    Gradually i realized the possibilities of the site in our free times, so will you. here you can boost your knowledge and pocket money. Today i am on the line of the minimum payout of the site and also got my google adesnse approved.
    You have already posted a good forum message, keep it up. You are really lucky as several contests are going to just begin at spiderkerala. After having a good idea of the posting guidelines of the site, do participate in them and make money.
    All the best.

safvan p

Hi Roshan sir,

Its a great pleasure that u responded. I did understand that SPK is a golden platform to share our knowledge and to discuss current issues and I do think that I can improve my language a lot. And yes sir I have already started posting in the article section.I hope I can improve my standard and quality of posting within no time. I hope everyone will cooperate with me. And I think adsense account cant be accessed by us now. I don no much about it as am a beginner in this site.

Will do my best with SPK,

Regards,

Shadia N

Hi Safvan,

Thank you for your valuable response.I too feel happy to hear that you are from NIT.I ll keep my maximum free time to work for SPK.
    Yes, i came to know about contests in this site.Hope i can do my level best in this.

REGARDS,

SHADIA N

Hi Shadia,

I am a little bit late to give you a welcome. Sorry for the delay, I am unable to login for few days. Now I feel very happy to see that many new members are here from NITc and all of them are very talented. You proved yourself to be a good writer by posting your first article. But You have to follow all the guidelines while writing articles. So please go through the guidelines if you not. I think you already got a good introduction about Spider Kerala from these days. So I wish All the best for your journey here. Also you can utilize this as a good platform to share your thoughts and can be considered as a social networking site for making friends. So all the best.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Roshin Sir,

It was through one of my friend that I came to know about SPK.As we are having vacation now , we friends are really utilizing this time.Now am really interested in SPK that i check my alerts daily and and try to post new things.Am sorry that I did not look in to the guidelines of posting articles properly.I ensure that I ll go through it and re-post it today itself.Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Shadia N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.