You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Reached $100 in Google Adsence

I wish to share a happiest news to every SpiderKerala members that I have reached $100 in Google adsence. From this 50% of revenue comes exclusively through SpiderKerala. It took some time to reach this point, but majority of my revenue comes in the month of June and May. I get $26.93 in the month of June and $27.66 in May.

I am taking this opportunity to give special thanks to Biju Cherian sir and Roshin K.P who help me to reach this level. They always gave me guidance and even correct my articles summary and title to get good traffic. We cannot see any administrators like this , other than in SpiderKerala. Through their guidance I was able to get good amount of traffic in my SpiderKerala articles.

I am expecting my payment in the next month and I am trying to reach $150 mark before my payment. I suggest all members to be active in SpiderKerala and earn maximum money through Google adsense.
    Hello Nijin,

Very happy to hear this great news from you. Making 100$ from only your leisure time is a great achievement and it needs constant participation and hard work. Your contributions are always add great support to the growth of Spider Kerala. Also you are a helping personality that is very rare to find nowadays. Always you came with tips and guidance to new members. Keep it up. I wish all the best for reaching the goal of 150$ in this month itself.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.