You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

To write heading in articles

I would like to know,how to write headings and subheadings when we post an article.I couldn't find any option.so please do help me in this.And I do guess its of much importance when we are writing an article to emphasize a topic.

REGARDS

SHADIA N
    Hello Shadia, Headings and sub headings are important when we write a good long article. When the article is separated with subheadings it is easier for the readers to read and understand the concept. You can use html tags for writing headings and sub headings. For more details visit Basic html tags and Organising contents into paragraphs .
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Shadia! Mr Nijin Ashok has given the guidance which should clear the doubts. However I am trying o give below the practical way of making Headings and sub headings.

After posting the articles with headings and contents, use the following practice:
    For Heading: type the following before the heading and after the heading.

Heading Words

(first press the key for symbol '<'. Then type h2 for heading and h3 for sub heading. After that type the slash / and the key for symbol '>'. This will show the heading in bold and in blue colour when published. Same procedure for sub heading except that you have to type h3 for sub heading instead of h2.

For Sub Heading: type the following:

Sub Heading Words

- First the symbol '<'. Then type h3. Then type the sumbol '>'.
    The sub heading will be bold and blue in colour but less bold than heading.

For paragraphing: After preparing the article: Keep the cursor at the end of the sentence after which you want the paragraph and press 'Enter'. This will create the paragraph.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.