SpiderKerala June Updates- Abide by the new rules & Changes in SpiderKeralaDear Members,
This is the latest update from spiderkerala administration. We have been introducing new reward programs for the past few months and members had been following it accordingly with enthusiasm. We like to introduce more contests and award programs here in the coming days. As we cannot afford spending more revenue for both cash credits given for articles and contests, we are making a slight change in the rewarding of points and cash. As usual SpiderKerala is now more looking forward for quality articles.
• Top Quality posts will be given 30 points and 25 cash credits. For exceptional cases, the points can go up to 35 and cash credits to 30. As most of the active members are having adsense account we cannot bear more as the site need to think about more reward programs and contests.
• As we have reintroduced the MoD and initiated new reward programs too, we have found members trying you mix up information directly copied from other sites. We would take strict action against those members who intentionally do these tricks to boost points to reach the MoD point target.
• Proper tags have to be added in the article as tags works as mini titles. Members can post around 10 tags. Very less members are using this method to bring more attention to the article. If the post contain unrelated tags or less related tags, the article will be put in pending status. So use proper tags in the article to get you article approved.
• The summary of the article should given a proper direction to the article. For eg. if you are writing on a topic 'Actor Mohanlal Profile and biography', the summary should start like 'Read about actor mohanlal profile and biography'. The expected tags to be added is 'actor mohanlal;actor mohanlal profile;actor mohanlal profile and biography;actor mohanlal biography;mohanlal biography etc
Guidelines for the Editors
• The editing work in spiderkerala is going smoothly,meanwhile editors must take more care while editing.
We think members will follow accordingly with the new rules.