You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Posting resources and articles

Dear Sir,

I would like to know how to post my resources and articles in Spider Kerala.net.

I am a new member. I think it will be useful for newcomers.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Antony Varghese
    Dear Antory,
    Try to go through the entire site before trying to post articles and resources in spider kerala.

look at the top left hand corner of the page. Options are there, which tells everything about your questions.

Good luck

Harshan

Hello Antony,
    Welcome to SPK. It is very easy to post articles in SPK. For posting resources go to "Articles" page and click "post resource". You can write anything about Kerala in the article section. The cash credits will be allotted according to the quality of your post. Moreover you will get 90% of Google adsense revenue generated from your pages. If you are struck with the topic to write you can get some good topics from Mod and Mow contest. You will also get cash credits if you win in these contest. So participate in Mod and Mow contests and earn maximum money from here.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Antony,

Welcome to spiderkerala. Spiderkerala is a good platform to write quality self written contents related to Kerala and earn cool cash credits from the site. We recommend you read New Member FAQ and Content Posting Guidelines to clear all your doubts regarding the site.

Happy Posting!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Welcome to spider kerala first. I think you know the answer now. Just keep posting articles. Refer to new member FAQ given at the home page of site

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.