You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introduction to my FRIENDS about myself 'JOM ALEX' - must read for sure

Hi friends, my name is JOM ALEX doing B.com from St. Aloysius' College, Edathua in Kerala.I am a final year student and is a very good student in my class and excelled myself in many activities.
    I am a dancer and have danced for last few years and danced in a lot of stage shows as well as choreographed several dance forms. I am a good leader and have a good observing skill. I motivate the hidden talents of my friends and others who are scared to face challenges. Encouraging is a big aspect and I believe by encouraging someone for a good purpose will excel the persons talents.
    My hobbies is to watch T.V., dance, play football, etc.
    That's me guys. Hope you'll contact me someday.

Thank you.
    Hello Mr Jom Alex. A very warm and hearty welcome to the spiderkerala.net family. Wish you a fruitful and wonderful experience.

As per your introduction, you have mentioned that you are a very good student, with dancing skills, and observation skill. With these qualities you have great scope for going forward in the studies and life. Wish you a happy and fruitful time in spiderkerala.net and in your life.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello Mr JOM ALEX,
    First of all hearty welcome to Spider Kerala.

This is the site you can pen down your opinion about the issues related to Kerala. If you go through the site you will notice that most issues related or happened in the recent past are discussed either in resources or as forum threads.

In my opinion, you should have posted this is your profile than as in forum.

Regards
    Harshan.

Hi Jom Alex,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. As you mentioned that you have a very good writing skill you can use the article section of Kerala very effectively. You can write anything about Kerala in this esteemed website. You will be rewarded according to the quality of your post. And the biggest thing is you will get 90% Google adsense revenue generated from your pages. So start contributing and be an esteemed member.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Mr. Jom Alex,

Your warm welcome in Spider Kerala from my side. It is interesting that day by day, people are joining to Spider Kerala due to it's popularity. Spider Kerala provide us a medium for sharing our thoughts with giving some rewards and cash credits. So it is great chance for you and all for earning money with sharing our thoughts.

With regards,
    -Gopal Singh

Hi jom,
    First of all i am heartily welcome you The world of knowledge sharing community named Spider Kerala.Now you are in right platform.From here you can revenue money with accruing knowledge. so first you cover entire site and keep concentrate resources submission.I wish a great future in spider Kerala .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.