You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Kerala Politics

Politics and Development of Kerala

Is there a political party in Kerala, which is genuinely interested in the overall development of the State ?
    All have their own intensions and targets. Cannot pick up one party which is truly dedicated only for the progress of the state. But there are some good politicians who are really dedicated.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

I agree with Jobin. I think no one is interested in the development of country or state. Everyone is working for there own selfish motivations when becoming the ruling party.
    Regards,
    Syam.

I do agree with the point that there are individual politicians who are genuinely interested in the development the State. In almost all political parties we can pick out such persons. But when it comes to a party as an entity, these people become helpless.

At the same time, the developments seen here and there or in different sectors are indirectly the contributions of these individuals, no doubt.

See, for example, the starting of institutions such as Kerala Forest Research Institute, Centre for Earth Science Studies, Centre for Development Studies, Sree Chithra Institute, Centre for Water Resource Development and Management, etc. was mainly because of the vision of late Sri C.Achutha Menon (CM). Similar examples are there. So those who want to do something for the overall development avenues are open when in power.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

yes there is. the peasants and workers party. yet to be organised. want to join?jaggery offered

Political parties per se are not interested in the development of Kerala because they don't have any clear agenda on development. However, there are politicians who are interested in the development of Kerala. For example, Shashi Tharoor. Unfortunately, the political climate in Kerala is not conducive enough to invite major players of Industries.

malluslokam.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.