You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Will Tendulkar attain his 100th century in the test series against England?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Will Tendulkar attain his 100th century in the test series against England?'.
    Hello Lijo Joseph,
    I think that Sachin Tendulkar will surely attain his 100th century in the test series against England. Sachin is my favorite cricketer. He is very much talented cricketer. There is no doubt that he has a lot of efficiency and passion towards cricket.
    With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

All of us wish that Sachin will attain this. But the performance of the team is not in tune with this hope. Our bowling has become weak, since Sahir's health problem. Rain is another villain which ruins every enthusiasm. Any way with all these hurdles let us hope Sachin will make it. More over this is a time when Sachin's name is again discussed for the award of covetous title "Bharath Ratna".
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I feel that Sachin Tendulkar will score the 'Centuryth Century' - 100th Century in the current test series against England. As Mr Sankaran states the performances of the team is not in tune with this hope as of now. So far our bowling was weak and the health problem of some members and the rain risk etc are taking the toll.

Against the above background,we have to note that Sachin is so far a very consistent player except for the few occasions where he could not show up himself in his usual splendor. He is also gifted with a bit of luck usually in his plays. He is a consistent, regular and vigorous practitioner. He has the well wishes of the millions fans across the world.

All the above factors in the preceding para will come to his side and he will be able to achieve the cherished goal of hitting the 100th century in this series before the honour of Bharath Ratna is conferred on him.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

I thing sachin can hit 100th century,becuase his century will give better relief to team India.so sachin will try maximum for it in remaining matches.

with regards
    AJMAL.V

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.