You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

No interest in discussion forums ?

It is noticed that countably few threads are appearing these days. responses to threads posted are also very less. I find many of my thread postings (more than 25) are not getting even a single response. May be I am unfit for this group.
    Just as Karkadaka masam is dull all round, the discussion forum also is under the influence of the mental karkadakam. May be a temporary phase and will be active again.

Another factor is that if we open the news papers and the TV news channels we find only a Karkadakam like effect on the good things of life. Most of the news are dark, ugly and revolting. Whether it s Governmental(whichever party that may happen to be in power), opposition activity, the civil liberty activists and worst of all the media, especially the visual media wants people to know only what they feel the people should know. All the negative aspects and values are shown heroically.

Of course there also silver linings here and there and we can hope that the situation will change for the better. Let us hope that just as a the Karkadakam goes and the onam comes, the bad patch in the country also goes and good things come soon.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.