You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Plllzzzzzzzz response imediately

i am from rajgarh,district,madhya pradesh,india.i am searching my teacher from many days,but can't got.i want to know any contact address of Mr.baby sir,my teacher.i have no information about him.i also don't his real name.he taught me in vijaya convent school,zirapur,district rajgarh,m.p till 2002
    i only know that he is from kottayam district,had emplyeed in any press in kerla.

pllzzz its a humble request to help me in finding him.i really wants to contact him and wants to thank him.if you help me then i willbe very gratefull to u.
    Dear Geetika,
    Hope some members of this site belonging to Kottayam can help you in this matter. Why don't you get a little more information from the school where he taught you? Perhaps your friends here can then make it.
    Best wishes and hope you will succeed in your search.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

With the details given by you, Ms Geethika, it will be very difficult for any body to help for providing any clue about your teacher. You have stated that you are at present in Rajgarh district,Madhya Pradesh. The vijaya convent school where you studied is also in the Rajgarh district where the teacher "Mr Baby" had taught you.

At least you may be knowing the period during which Mr Baby taught you in the school. You may approach the school authorities for the details of the name, native address of Mr Baby and if the school has any other information about the teacher etc. With these information if you try to trace Mr Baby, you will be able to trace his whereabouts easily.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank's alot for your suggetions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.