You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education

Is kerala psc approved B com regular course of CV Raman University

Sir Ii had completed BA sociology. course 2006-2009 in Kerala university . i failed english and sub . I tried 3 more times still failed. now from an institution they said they can get same degree within 6 months from approved universities like ,C.V. Raman University,through direct final year exam. i want to know that kerala PSC will approve this degree? please reply me
    Generally the approval of a University is done through a procedure. The University should apply (or intimate) PSC or any other agency for recognition. The credibility of the University (that is the approval of the University Grants Commission)and the courses offered together with curriculum must be forwarded. If it is found to be in line with their specifications the recognition will come through.
    Regarding this C.V.Raman University, I cannot say anything. Where is this University? i wonder how a University can give a degree within six months. Any degree program needs three years for completion minimum.
    It is better you make inquiries about the status of the University.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.