You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Latest award criteria in spiderkerala?

Dear webmaster,
    Recently spiderkerala had reduced the max cash credits per article in order to give out more on award programs such as mod mow and mod. But presently, the forums suggest that it is not active any more. so, i would like to know the present cash award and points give out per article in spiderkerala. This would be really helpful to plan my future articles in spiderkerala.
    Awaiting your valuable reply.
    Safvan,
    All programs are alive in SPK. But due to the less participation from the part of members we were forced to withdraw such programs until more members participate in contributing articles. If you wish to contribute according to the topics given here, we will be happy to re introduce the programs back here. From today, we have given a special contest regarding the upcoming movies. Do participate and feel free to leave your queries.

The cash and points rewarded for articles are not constant but depends upon the quality of the post. For a better work, we have given Rs 100,in special cases. It depends upon the relevance of the article.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

biju sir,
    It is encouraging to hear that the reward contests are not suspended in spiderkerala. I saw the newly announced special contest in spiderkerala. i will do some good posting for the coming days in spiderkerala.

safvan p

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.