You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

Help me to make a good future

Hi,
    I'm shakir from kochi. I just completed plus two course. And i got a seat for btech in computer science. Is it a good trade? I heared that now computer science has no scope. So what's ur suggetion? I'm waiting for your guidance.
    Hi Shakir
    First of all i am appreciate you for choosing b-tech in computer science.you know, in India especially Bangalore ,there so many software companies .They mainly focus software engineers .So don't worry about course selection,study well ,you surely achieve a good position in your carrier .
    best wishes

Hi Shakir,
    I think you joined a college by now because allotment processes are over now. My best wishes to your college life. Choosing computer science is not a bad option after all. Computer science will be mainly based on Programming languages.You need to studey computer languages which will be a tiresome process. Apart from that it will be a real nice course.

In other courses you will need to do many writing works. The writing works will be less in computer science. Every thing will be done with the help of computer itself. So you can relax most of the time when other branch students engage in huge record writing works. IT will be also fun to study since every thing you are doing will be related to computer and its applications. Any way best of luck to you.
    Thanks
    Arunraj Essar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.