You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Discuss: Who is better? Mohanlal or Mammooty?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is better? Mohanlal or Mammooty?'.
    Mohanlal and Mammooty both are great talented actors. Even who is better?
    Both are great. Both are having their ow fields of Excellency. As actors booth are excellent. Therefore it will be extremely difficult to select one from the other
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

mohanlal is the best actor . . .

It is difficult to find out who is the better actor. Both have their own qualities and also limitations too.. Anyways they are the proud stars of malayalam film industry, even famous in indian cinema. As every one knows; 'Mohanlal is a born actor while Mammootty is a trained actor'.
    My favorite movies of Mammootty:- Thaniyavarthanam, Vesham, Mrigaya
    My favorite movies of Mohanlal:- Thalavattom, Bharatham, Chitram, Kamaladhalam..

And personally i am a little more fan of mohanlal.. I like the combination of Mohanlal and Priyadarshan very much, and I still have a hope that they will combine for giving as an another super film..

However no doubt in one thing: Both Mohanlal and Mammootty are excellent actors..

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.