Tea- Rs. 1.00
    Soup- Rs. 5.50
    dal- Rs. 1.50
    ...dosa- Rs. 4.00
    .................................... biryani- Rs. 8. 00
    chicken- Rs. 24 .50

These items are meant for poor people & are available at
    Indian Parliament canteen.
    The salary of those poor people is Rs. 81,000/month without income tax.
    Hi Deepu,

I got the above information as an SMS and I thought it's joke. Its really shocking.

Regards,
    Syam.

It is really shocking to find things are available so cheap where the common has to pay through the nose. Even the middle class finds it difficult to meet both ends. Hence we can imagine the plight of the poor.

Of course we can understand that the M P are a special class like the entrepreneurs, professionals etc. They have lot of risk. They cannot be sure of completing 5 years term and even if completes there is no guarantee of getting ticket to contest in the next election and even if ticket is there getting elected is not sure. For contesting they have to pay to their parties, they have to spend money in the constituency for getting votes.

Having got all they should work also for the have nots to improve the lot so that at least they can have the bare minimum basic things of life.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi Deepu

Its really shocking news.

With regards,

Jithinsha

Thank you for giving such funny facts. Its a true fact but really shameful as well. They should have given it free of cost rather than reducing prices. I think that would have been better than this.

Hi deepu ,
    It is absolutely new knowledge about me,in my opinion it is very good process ,by this we can remove poverty of many poor peoples.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.