You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My Success in SpiderKerala- A Short story

Hi Friends,
    I joined SpiderKerala on 3rd February 2011. I came in SpiderKerala through a invitation from our webmaster Biju Cherian Sir. From that day onwards I began to post resources in SpiderKerala and I received first price from SpiderKerala for Winner of Valentine's Day 2011 Special Contest on February 14.

I was very happy to work in SpiderKerala because it was a growing website and any minute work will boost its growth and I think that I was able to do so. I was also interested in helping new members because they are the assets of every growing website. Webmaster awarded me the "Supportive Active Member Award for March" for this work. I get my first payment of Rs 1000 on May 2011 and waiting for the next in the coming month.

It was the webmaster who open me the world of Google adsense. I always try to post articles with the topics mentioned by webmaster which attracted me good traffic. So I get Google adsense payment of Rs. 5075 in last month.

I post article only in my weekends because of my busy student life. But now I think I can be more active in this website. So I request webmaster to give me an editor role which I think I can do effectively because I always try to work for the growth of SpiderKerala.
    Hi Nijin,
    I read your milestones in spider Kerala .Now i want to know ,how we choose a good traffic topics for article writing.Also i request to you to mention ,how can i start Google Adsense accout very fastly.I hope you will get editorial role shortly.

Hello Ajmal,
    First of all welcome to SpiderKerala.
    I think you have understand the basics of the website. Try to be active in SpiderKerala to get a good amount of revenue here. Concentrate more in resource section because it is the heart of the website.

It is easy to get good amount of traffic through spiderKerala because it is one of the reputed website according to Google. You just have to write article what people search for with simple optimization. Check the forum section to know the contest and write according to that contests. The current running contest is resource contest on movies which will be released during Onam. Writing on these topic can give you good amount of traffic and Adsense revenue.

It is easy to get Google adsense account. But you have to work hard for it. Try to contribute regularly in this website and after the required criteria are satisfied apply for Google adsense through SpiderKerala. I wish you a good future in spiderKerala.

Have a happy writing.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.