You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Malabar

Kerala's northern side is known as Malaabr .Place rich in Kerala's cutlure and heritage.There are lot of undeveloped tourist attractions in this area .There are many tourism projects coming up .Malabr area is from Kozhikode to Kasargode.Life is entirely different in this area. Kerala' sbest beaches are in this area .Malabar cuisines also famous for its
    I strongly agree with you shabini, the Kerala Tourism department should take necessary steps for the development of Malabar Tourism.

make a campaign and attract tourists

I dont think there can be a separate package for Malabar. Kerala tourism should project the places in Malabar as part of their tourism campaign. Let them use prominent personalities from Malabar from different areas of skills and expertise, to promote Malabar tourism. I think this would attract many.

http://www.malluslokam.blogspot.com

There are many packages to North Kerala . Also there are many tourism projects coming up in Northern side.The area is rich in cultural arts and cuisines ..Beautiful beaches are another attractions .Only drive in beach in Kerala is at Thalassery .shortly you can view a detailed itinerray contacins the main tourist attractions

It is true that if planned and developed properly, Malabar can attract thousands of tourists. Lots of potentials are available there. Kannur, Thalassery, Kozhikode, Waynadu, Manjery, Nilambur, Palakkad, etc. have got several tourist destinations, if necessary publicity is given. The National Forest, Silent Valley, is in Palakkad district. There are remains of old forts and palaces in Kozhikode and Kannur. Temples, mosques, old houses with special architectural attractions are in several places.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.