You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Review about spider kerala – the best in knowledge sharing

Given that my core requirement is access to information, I found the SPIDER KERALA site over 1 year ago. The basic layout and "plan" of the site is good. You can get the basic info you need without digging through a tangle of floating links and sub-menus. The site showed a good understanding of information mapping concepts. The overall organization and screen layout made immediate sense – quite useful. I had a good experience overall in browsing the SPIDER KERALA site. I think it's a candidate for "best in category" of those I've seen on the net in the same field.

The site presents itself well-with about the right amount of content per page, and it's actually well written(unlike most sites in this category, I think). This is a well organized site. The information is presented in such a way that it is easy to follow, but which drills down to more details as you need it. I would generally recommend the SPIDER KERALA site as one of the best I have seen in knowledge sharing category.
    you are absolutely correct my friend...
    I find this forum about 1 month ago...
    I too find the information provided by them very informative and easy to understand...

The spiderkerala.net site is like a mentor for me. I joined the network about 14 months back. While browsing the I accidentally came across the site and joined the same. I was not active in th site continuously. Then I started writing articles for which I was paid. I had no idea about writing articles for web publications. I was just writing and trying to publish. The web master and the editors of spiderkerala site were very patient and repeatedly corrected me with proper guidances. I improved my writings. Emboldened with this I joined other sister sites and there also I got appreciations thanks for the guidances I received from this site.

I was also trying to blog on personal level which was not successful and had kept the same in abeyance. After the encouragements from the spiderkerala and the sister sites, I tried the blogs again and it is becoming success.

Thanks to the spiderkerala.net team and senior members who all have taken interest in my articles and reviewed for my benefit.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.