You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

New Forum Editor for SpiderKerala - Nijin

Dear Members,

We are happy to announce a new forum editor for SpiderKerala. We are rewarding Nijin for his active participation in SpiderKerala by elevating him to the post of forum editor. Nijin will manage the forum posts in SPK.

Members do come forward to appreciate Nijin.
    Hello Mr. Nijin,

Congratulations for your new appointment. Hope you will have sufficient time to edit and publish the new articles in time. Now-a-days the participation of members seems reducing or resources are concentrating to certain topics, ignoring the generally interested topics. Resources are pending too long to get edited.

Hope, you will help other editors to publish articles soon

Once again congratulations

Regards
    Harshan

Congrats Nijin for the achievement he made. Getting the Editor post in Spider Kerala is a good achievement.

Hi Nijin,
    first of all i am heartily congratulate your new achievement in spider Kerala.I know you are a active member in spider Kerala,and strongly believe that you can manage new editor role very effectively.I hope you have better role in spider Kerala.

After the exit of the previous editor, the web Master was overburdened and he might have been under tremendous mental pressure to keep the postings of the members to be reviewed and upgraded to the various levels. With the induction of Mr Nijin, the web master may have a bit of breathing space.

Mr Nijin being a sustained and continuous contributor of good postings on varied subjects, he may not find his new responsibilities very difficult.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Nijin.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi Nijin
    I think you can move forward the spider kerala. you inspired me to join post in spider kerala. I will always thank full for that also.
    Congratulate Nijin Ashok. Take SPK in to height.

Regards
    Jabir Aslam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.