You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to upload Picture in my article?

Hello Friends
    Anyone of you please give me information about upload picture in my article. I read the Guidelines. But i couldn't understand. Please help me by giving more described guidance.. So that I can improve my articles using pictures.

Thanks
    Hi Prashob,
    It is easy to upload images in an article. But you must understand image uploading guidelines before uploading the images. It is clearly given in Image posting guidelines.

Now coming into the topic "How to upload Picture in my article?" Whenever you are posting images you can see a question just above the publish article button as "I want to add some attachments to this resource." Check this box and click "Publish Article". Now your page will be redirected to uploading page. Upload the desired image. After uploading your image it is stored in SPK database with an url. It is represented by semicolons after img src tag. Note that url. Now look the help topic How to display an image using IMG tag.In the html tag in the article replace the "http://www.indiastudychannel.com/images/logo.png" with your url which is noted in the above step. Now you have successfully created the html tag for your image.

Now go to your article and click "Edit". Paste the html tag obtained in the above step in your article where your image has to be displayed and click "Publish article".

In the hep topic I have mentioned above, the image alignment is left. You can make your image alignment in center and right by changing "left" in the html tag with "center" or "right".

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello
    Thanks Njin.. Now I understood. It is very easy..I uploaded picture in one of my article. Thanks for your help.
    Anyways I think it is also helpful to other new members.

Thanks

Hi Prashoop,
    Images can upload in a article very easily .Here i include some simple steps that can use very effectively.first you prepare your article ,if you like to add image on a particular article ,then you select the optioni want to add some attachments to this resources,then publish the article.then you can manage the attachments,from there you can upload image by choosing a file then submit attachment.Then you can find uploaded image and it's download link ,small image link and normal image link.From there you can copy the link of uploaded image,then edit your article and paste your image link,where you want to see image.Also you can align image left,right and center by editing html tags.

Hope you can understand image uploading in a article.

with regards
    Ajmal

Yes Ajmal.. Now I understood how to add picture in articles.. Thanks for your guidance.Now I can upload picture in my article.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.