You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Onam Special Gifts for members of SpiderKerala

Dear Members,
    Let us wish all an advance 'Happy Onam'. SpiderKerala has been timely announcing new contests and had been giving away exciting prizes for our members. We do have monthly resource contest, weekly contest (Rs 250) and daily contest (Rs 100). But both the weekly and daily contests had been freezed for a while because of the less participation from the members. We are ready to open the contests if members wish to start it again.

Now we are introducing a special contest for the members on the wonderful occasion of this Onam festival season. We are glad to give onam special cash rewards for the most active members in SpiderKerala. This special cash awards will be given to the members in spiderkerala those who are active for this onam week (1st September – 9th September 2011). The total points earned during this period will be added with the same cash credit as special gift. For example if a member had scored 250 points during 1st September – 9th September 2011,an extra Rs 250 will be added up in your credit. If you managed to get 500 points, an extra Rs 500 will be added up in your credit.

Rules and Regulation regarding this special gift offer

• This special cash prize will be given to only those members who could accumulate a minimum of 200 points in this stipulated time. (1st September – 9th September 2011)
    • Unwanted forum threads and resources to boost points will be deleted.

So if you score more points you can earn more cash reward. Best Wishes.

N.B: This special gift offer is valid only between 1st September – 9th September 2011.
    I have a doubt about the scheme. Is there any subject restriction or is it that any Kerala State related articles can be posted for this. Is there any procedure to be followed for the postings.

It is a welcome step to encourage competition in contribution of articles to Spider Kerala. Since few days the contribution is a bit low. With the introduction of the Onam special gits the participation will definitely increase.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Delete Attachment

Wonderful initiative by SpiderKerala. I request all members to participate in this contest and exploit maximum features of SpiderKerala.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello
    I joined spider Kerala on 27th August 2011. So I am a new comer here.. By participating I found its good for improve my skills. I don't know much about the contest and prizes. But now its happy to hear about this Onam special contest. Thank you for such an initiative sir.
    One more request sir, please re-open the daily, weekly contest so that more people will participate and also the quality of the posts may improve.
    Anyways all the best for the members participating in Onam special gift contest

Thanks

Indeed a welcome and attractive offer, thanks to Web master.

Unfortunately, I may not be in a position to be active during these days. I am to leave to my native place by 3rd and will be back only by 11th of September. Being Onam we, all brothers and sister together their family, generally join together at the parental home, where my mother is staying. This year in addition to Onam, my younger brother's son is getting married on one of these days. Hence the vacation.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

This is a wonderful offer from Spider Kerala. It is happy to hear about Onam Gift. I requests all members to take part in this contest and be the winner. Happy Onam to all members of Spider Kerala.

Hi webmaster,
    I thing it is a Onam gift to spider Kerala members.Thanks for introducing new special contest during Onam periods.But i have a doubt ,There is a problem in delay of approval of resources.This may affect point scoring.So kindly request to examine fast all resources sends during this period.Any it is better stimulation from your side .I again expect such type of special contests.
    With regards,
    Ajmal

Hi Ajmal,
    Usually resources are edited within a day. If your resource has not been edited for many days you can raise the questions in forums. I don't think there is delay in editing resource in SPK. Editing of resource will not effect your scoring rate. Your resource will be awarded with genuine points and cash credits during editing.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi SPK Members

SPK has come up with a fabulous onam gift for the members. SPK always offers mega contests and rewards during all special events. But this time SPK has come up with much valuable contest in which members can make maximum out of it. So I hope that members will find time during their onam vacation to participate in this contest. Thanking our webmaster, Biju Sir for providing such a mega Onam gift for us

Regards

Ibrahim N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.