You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

How can I get member rank?

Hello editor
    I have a doubt.
    How the members will get the member rank? On what basis the rank is provided?
    What should I do to get member rank? Please clear my doubt.

Thanks
    Hi Prashob,
    Member rank is an automatic process which is done on every Sunday. That means your member rank will be updated only in Sunday. The member rank depends upon the points you have scored. For knowing more about member rank look into Member Ranking

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Editor,
    Now I understood. Thanks for your immediate response..

Thanks

Hi Prashob,
    First of all heartily welcome to You spider Kerala named knowledge sharing community.You joined in spider Kerala only just five days ago.All new members will get zero member rank.Your member level is Published with in seven days.Member ranking is provided according your points scoring and cash credits. So you try to score more points with earning revenue ,that's why you can attain good member rank.Also your scoring points will decide bronze,silver and gold level.For more help you can click below links.

1. Member levels
    2. Member Ranking
    3. Points

with Regards
    Ajmal

Thank you Ajmal..
    Now it is very clear for me..
    I also like the supportive mentality of members here. It is my pleasure to join with you all. Here we are like a family. Sharing knowledge and improve ourself is the motive of Spider Kerala, Right?
    Anyway this is a wonderful site which every Malayalee can join..

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.