You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Kerala Politics

Assets of our central ministers

All central ministers announced their bank deposits and assets. The announcement has been a little shocking.
    Our Prime Minister has assets worth 5 crore rupees. He has 3.2 crore rupees bank deposit and property worth 1.8 crore.
    Minister Kamalnath has assets worth 263 crore rupees. He is the richest of all ministers in India.
    Defence minister A.K Antony has the least value of assets. His personal assets is only worth 1.80 lakh rupees only. Assets worth 30 lakh rupees is in his wife's name.
    Home minister P.Chidambaram has assets worth 11 crores rupees. His wife has assets worth 12 crores rupees.
    Minister Praful Patel has assets worth 98 crores rupees.
    Yes, its a a little shocking news. Our ministers are well settled with this much money. But still India faces the problems of poverty and unemployment. I don't like to discuss about the personal property of ministers. As it is earned through real way(I am not sure) we don't have the right to question that. But I think among them our A.K. Antony is the poorest one :(
    As part of the 100 day programs Kerala ministers also announced their asset list. In our state the richest one is our Industries Minister P. K. Kunjalikutty, have the asset of 1.4 crore. And the poorest member is P.K. Jayalakshmi, the first lady minister from the scheduled tribes community, owns land of 1.27 acres and Rs 2 lakhs as bank deposit.
    Anyways they are the ministers of central and state they must have awareness about the current problems of our society. They should provide policies which beneficial to the poor people and for the unemployed youth. Poverty and terrorism are the major threat that India faces. Take effective programs for the wellness of India too...

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.