You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

I cannot post article, its restricted..

Sir
    I am not able to post articles. Article submission is banned because it seems "Your posting rights in this section is temporarily restricted since 5 or more of your posts in last 5 days were rejected for various reasons." I am new here. the rejection is occurring due to the mistake of uploading pictures. When I click on Publish article for adding attachment it already goes as publish mode.So I have to post it more than 2 or 3 times. What can I do? Any other method to post without this repetition. Please check my account for details and allow me to post articles.

Please help me as soon as possible..

Thanks
    Don't worry Prashobh, If your reasons are genuine Spider kerala will help you. Which browser are you using? Try using windows internet explorer. It will be better to use Windows Internet Explorer than any other browser. Also save your article in a Word file using Microsoft Office Tools. If you save your documents in your computer you won't need to type them again in case of problems like these.
    Thanks

Hi Prashob,
    You have been banned from the resource section of SPK because of multiple post. You tried to spam the resource section by posting the same article 3 or 4 times. This is against the SPK program guidelines. SPK have some strict policies which every members have to follow. I think your reasons are genuine. Now it is up to webmaster to allow you for future posting. Meantime be active in forum section of SPK.

Now if you wish to make change in an article you don't need to post the article again. Just go into the particular article page and you can see a edit button next to the title of the article. You can edit the article by clicking edit button.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Thanks Arunraj and Nijin for your response.. I improve myself by clearing my mistakes. Hope that webmaster may allow me for posting articles as soon..

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.