You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

How to write Malayalam articles

Hi
    How we can write articles or forum in Malayalam.I expect fast response from your side
    Ajmal
    Ya, I also have this doubt. "How to write articles with Malayalam font in SpiderKerala. Is it possible?
    I also want to know about this. Expecting a clear response..

Thanks

താങ്കള്‍ക്ക് മലയാളത്തില്‍ articles ഓ forum messages ഓ ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യണമെന്നുണ്ടെങ്കില്‍ ഏതെങ്കിലും ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് - മലയാളം online conversion sites ഓ ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് to മലയാളം typing softwares ഓ ഉപയോഗിച്ച് ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്ത ശേഷം ആ ടെക്സ്റ്റ്‌ നിങ്ങളുടെ ആര്‍ട്ടിക്കിള്‍-ലേക്ക് കോപ്പി, പേസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്താല്‍ മതിയാകും.

Hi Rajalakshmi
    Thanks for your valuable information,I know about english -malayalam conversion sites like madhuri.But i have one doubt ,Is it possible copy pasting in spiderkerala.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Ajmal,
    You are allowed to paste the content in Malayalam which is written by you. But keep in mind that SpiderKerala allows only Malayalam contents in special cases like Malayalam lyrics, Malayalam SMS etc. We know that only a very few people search with Malayalam keywords in search engine. So we does not get much traffic through Malayalam articles. So we allow only lyrics and SMS to type in Malayalam. When writing lyrics and SMS in Malayalam headings and summary should be written in English and special care should be given for optimize this to search engine because we don't have any other keywords in article other than the words in heading and summary.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi nijin
    Thanks for your valuable information.I again expect valuable guide lines from you.
    With regards
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.