You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

SpiderKerala Rules and Regulations Updated

Dear Members,
    On view of the recent trends in submitting articles by members in SpiderKerala, we are forced to put forward few rules and regulations which have to be followed by the members. We are happy to welcome new members to SPK as they show much interest in participating in different programs here. We are getting regular contribution from the members which are building the reputation of the site. As you all know SpiderKerala is a web portal dedicated to publish news and articles related to kerala, we have to keep the performance of the site will some additional rules. From this announcement onward the following rules will be active in SPiderKerala.

Rules and Regulations

• Each article posted in SpiderKerala should consist of minimum 500 words.

• General topics including health related topics will not be entertained here.

• Some consideration will be given to articles which are posted in under the category breaking news( Minimum 500 words is not applicable to the news category only - (250+ words)

If members wish to contribute articles or put forward forum thread which is not related to kerala, there are a handful of websites under our network where you can be active too which include IndiaStudyChannel and other few regional sites.

Members do give importance to this announcement as we like to make this site as a website dedicated only to information related to kerala only.
    Hai webmaster

A very healthy decision. Though late, but in time.

Regards
    Harshan

Thank you for the guides on the rules. I have a doubt. Is the limit of minimum 500 words applicable to Forum Updates articles also?
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Ramanathan Sir,
    The forum is for discussion and updating news events. So there is no restriction regarding the length of the words. But the new rules are set only for the articles submitted in the resource section.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Thanks, Webmaster for the guidelines. Of course, I used to follow this inadvertently. When common topics are posted it used to be in ISC. Articles related to Kerala posted into SPK. However, a guideline is always welcome.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

A good decision by webmaster. We have to fill SPK with Kerala related articles. So Google will direct into our website for any Kerala related query. Consequently our website will become the encyclopedia of Kerala.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi sir
    It is good decision from your sides.Why your are not enter the time of posting of articles in new post section.
    Ajmal

This is a brilliant move. If we post articles only regarding Kerala, this will drive search engine directly to our site with keyword relating Kerala. As our Webmaster informed, we can post other matters accordingly in our sister websites.
    Regards

Ibrahim N

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for the guidelines on the rules.I am a new member of Spiderkerala net, by my mistake i am unaware about this rule. I will be followed the rules while updating forum in future.

Sathyanathan.E.P

Happy to know Spider kerala is trying to make out its full strength by strict rules and regulations. It is really nice to be particular in single topic, as the site name regards, where article not related to Kerala is available on our sister sites. It is a good decision that, breaking news catogaries should be considerd. Latest updates all over the worlds are most demanding by any online user. Thanks for valuable decision.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.