You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

SpiderKerala Onam Gift Announcement

Dear Members,

As per our recent announcement regarding active participation in SpiderKerala during the Onam Week (1st September – 9th September), here is the cash announcement for members who have gained the minimum requirement of 200 points. Equal cash will be credited in the account of the members and here is the list of the members who have scored a total of more than 200 points in the above given days.

• Nijin Ashok (Editor)- 361
    • Ramanathan A R - 345
    • Ajmal - 242
    • Prashob - 237
    • Asha Kurian - 226
    • Sindhu - 224

Updated on 16th September 2011:We have credited the cash in the account of the above members. If any member has any query regarding the points do post here as forum response.

Special congratulations to all winners.
    Thank you for the award. My hearty congratulations to those who are given the awards.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you very much sir,
    I am so happy because it is the first time I got a special award from SpiderKerala. Thanks for my co-members and special Congrats to winners.

Thanks

Special congratulations for all members who was able to get Onam gift from SPK. SPK was always with members and our webmaster always comes with special rewards. I think this Onam gift will create motivation to new members and they will contribute more and more in SPK
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi webmaster
    I am very happy,Because it is first major achievement in spiderkerala.
    Thank's for introducing Onam special Award.Also Special congratulations for all ,who winning the Onam Special Award.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Happy Congratulation to Nijin Ashok, Ramanathan, Ajmal, Prashob, Asha Kurian and Sindhu for achieving maximum out of the onma special contest in SPK and special thanks to our webmaster for introducing this contest. we expect our webmaster to come up with more and more special contests for SPK members
    Regards

Ibrahim N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.