You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Do you think that MS dhoni is good for indian cricket team captain?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that MS dhoni is good for indian cricket team captain?'.
    Hi sakir
    I think Ms Dhoni is the best captan af ter kapidev.India take first T20 world cup,last year one day world cup and number position in test ranking under Dhoni captancy.But in england all factors against to team india.bounce pitch,injuries, etc.I think Dhoni can do more miracle to team india.wait and see.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Shakir

of course, M S Dhoni is one the best India Captain. One way People may be right in their opinion, Ore team got white washed in the recent India tour of England. But we should also take into account regarding the physical condition of the players. Almost all major players got injured during the tour. Most of them played without proper fitness.

So with a single white wash, we cannot say that Dhoni is not a appropriate captain for the team. Our his captaincy India took International T20 world cup, ICC world cup and in between also emerged as the No 1 test team in the world. Indian team will definitely come back with full strength in the coming series

Regards

Ibrahim N

hi

sure dohni is a good captian. After 28 year only capitan who returned the cup back 2 india

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one among the best captains India had, the others being Sourav Ganguly and Kapildev. But as far as I am concerned, Sourav Ganguly is the best captain India had. He was the captain who made winning a habit for India. Dhoni's wins are favoured by mainly two factors, one the team strength and other being lucky decisions. More of his decisions are half follys that some time results the best otherwise cause the reverse effect. In fact, he is a gambler. When Ganguly took over, he didn't have a side that's looking very strong. But he moulded it well and made the best out of it. He bring many young players to the frontline and inspired and encouraged them. He was a tough and effective captain. For me, he is the best. Nikhil.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.