You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

മലയാളത്തില്‍ എഴുതാന്‍ പാടില്ലാതതെന്ത് കൊണ്ട്

എന്റെ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍ മലയാളത്തില്‍ എഴുതി പോസ്റ്റ്‌ ചെയ്യാന്‍ പറ്റുമോ .
    I dont think that the web master will allow you to post your articles in malayalam. The search engine cannot find desired keywords from your article if you write it in malayalam. It is not that only keralites are reading our articles, the search engine is bringing responses from round the world
    Regards

Ibrahim N

hai ibrahim,
    Thanks for your valuable information.ok

regards
    mohmd musthafa

Hi Musthafa,
    First of all welcome to SpiderKerala. I think you have completed the basics of website. Go through help articles to know more about the website.

Now coming into your question. SPK don't allow articles in Malayalam. Even though website is about Kerala it can't allow members to write in Malayalam. Now I will tell the detailed reason behind it.

SPK mainly works on advertisements. The revenue of SPK is earned from advertisements. So the SPK wants the members article to bring some traffic to the website. The traffic to the article mainly comes through search engines. We all know that a very few peoples search with Malayalam keywords. So if you write a particular article in Malayalam the chances for getting traffic is very low. So try to post articles written in English and be a part of SPK family.

Best wishes

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

hi Nijin Ashok,
    First Thank you.
    I will try writing English and
    Thanks for your valuable information.
    regards
    mohmd musthafa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.