You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Let me join you!!!!!!!!!

Hello every one...
    Myself Mohammed from the great city of vengara, pursuing my studies in BTECH @ MEA Engg. college, Perinthalmanna. I am so glad to join with you all in this site. I hope this will be a great occasion for me to have a good relation with many keralites and also I wish I can boost my knowledge about our state kerala. On this regard I express my sincere gratitude towards everyone who worked hard for this great achievement of creating and maintaining this wonderful site. And I also thank Mr. Nijin Ashok who has motivated me and also helped me in joining this site.
    Hi muhammed
    First of all heartily congratulation for joining the spider Kerala network.Here you can earn money with acquiring knowledge about Kerala.Here you can post articles which must related to Kerala there by you can earn revenue.One thing always kept in mind Copy content from other web sites , journal,News papers and magazines never allow spider Kerala editors panel.So before starting your work in spider Kerala you must go the entire web sites .The following link may help you.

With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Mohammed

I welcome you to SPK on behalf of all members of SPK. As Ajmal told, you can post all information and latest news related to Kerala. You will paid for each of your article based on the quality and importance of the article. Besides this income, your articles also get the income from google through their adsense revenue programme. For that you have to get your adsense account approved from google. So for that try to post good quality articles and also paste the url link of the same on your profile page.

So we expect your active participation in SPK. SPK always comes up with a lot of contents. So try to participate in all the contests and try to make maximum fro SPK. We also expect your active participation in Forum section.

Regards

Ibrahim N

Hi Muhammed,
    Welcome to SPK. You are now in the world were knowledge is shared. You can post anything related to Kerala in this website. The only thing is anything you write here should be self written and must be optimized for search engine. I wish you a good success in SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Mohammed
    I am also new to SPK. Now please open the shutter of your knowledge dam,and spread the information around the wold.

Regards
    Jabir Aslam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.