You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Is Member of the Day Contest still active

Whether the Member of the day contest is still active in SPK. If so what is the requirements to participate in the contest
    Nibil,
    The Member of the Day(MOD) has been freezed due to less participation from the members. As per the program we would give one topic per day. Any way if members like to restart the program we will consider it.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hello webmaster

I have a request that restart the Member of the day and Member of the Week awards. If so members will work hard for writing articles, and definitely a healthy competition will be there between the members. That may improve the quality of articles.

Regards

I also request to restart the MOD and MOW contests. Definitely, it will increase the active participation of all members in SPK.
    Regards

Ibrahim N

I think it is the right time to bring back our MOD program. I have found some of the good new members which may become the asset of website. By restarting MOD program they will get good topics for writing and can also earn a good amount from SPK. I request webmaster to restart MOD program and make the website more active.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Sir
    I am a new member to SPK. I think it is better to restart the member of the day contest

hi
    i am a new member i dontknow what is this .but restart the contest .

regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.