You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Profile photo verification Problem.

Hi webmaster,
    Now i am add a new profile photo of me.Please verify it very shortly,because i am already apply for Google Adsensce Account now.The confirmation message never come yet.
    Is it necessary to upload photo for the approval of Google ad sense account? How many days it should take for the approval of ad-sense from SpiderKerala?

For submitting Adsense application through SpiderKerala you have to satisfy certain criteria which can be seen in Google adsense profile page in your manage Adsense account page. Google will approve or reject your application within one week after submission.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi webmaster,
    very thanks for your fast rerponse about my request.Now my profile photo verified by spiderkerala team.

With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Ajmal and Prashoob

Inorder to apply for the Google adsense through SPK, you have meet with the minimum requirements set by SpiderKerala.net. For that you have to qualify atleast 5 out of the 6 requirements stated below

Profile details with Address updated:
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    Achieved GOLD Level:
    Received atleast 1 prize:
    Member Active for 6 months+:
    Profile photo uploaded & verified:

Once any of these above requirements are qualified, you can see a tick mark followed by each criteria. When you qualify 5 out of the 6, it will be displayed on the top of your adsense profile page that you are eligible to apply for the adsense.

Then you can apply for the adsense account. While applying make sure that all your profile details are completely filled with correct address and pincode. Make sure that the link address of some of your top articles are listed in the profile page. Once you apply, the adsense group will keep updated with the status of your account and if everything is clear, it will be approved very fastly.

Make sure that you have some good articles before you request for the adsense approval because if the adsense team is not satisfied with you accout, they will not give approval for the same. If it gets rejected, then you can reapply only after two months.

Also, if you request for the adsense account is made through SPk, then it is easily approved. On the other hand, if you apply through your personal blog, then the probability of rejection is high unless it is a very high quality blog

Regards

Ibrahim N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.