You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Time for an article approving

Hi
    How much time will taken for approving an article.

With Regards
    Jabir Aslam
    Hi jabir
    I think time to approve a article depend upon traffic of this.If you post most relevant article ,you will get Approval very Shortly.For example If you post Onam related articles during Onam season ,You will get approval very shortly .

With regards
    Ajmal

Usually our webmaster used to approve resource within a day. It may take more time if our webmaster is busy with any other work.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Nijin
    In their some articles are submitted after my article but they are approved and mine is still in new submission

Regards
    Jabir Asslam

Hi Jabir,
    Ajmal have already said that relevant articles will be approved within a short span of time. For example the Idea star singer final related articles will be approved today in a very short time because they will get good traffic today.

I have seen your article and I have some suggestions. Try to put a line break after each paragraph and include a image related to your article. Also arrange your content with side headings. Try to include my suggestions in your article and the article will be approved if it satisfy the SPK posting guidelines.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Nijin
    Now I included the suggestions by you.
    There is one more doubt what is actually pending article is there any chance to publish again. Also please tell about the deleted articles.
    Thank you for the suggestions

Regards
    Jabir Aslam

Pending article means articles which you are allowed to re-submit after making necessary corrections. Usually the reason for pending is given along with the article. If your article is in pending stage re-submit the article after the pending reason is rectified.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Dear Muhammed Jabir Aslam,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala, the most popular online web portal in Kerala. SpiderKerala gives a unique platform for all to learn and earn. Unlike any other website SpiderKerala(SPK) is a web portal which runs on the active participation of our dear members. Any member who joins SPK can participate in the programs offered by SPK. You are welcome to post articles, express thoughts through forum posts and much more activities are open for all our members.

Coming to one of your article, the article itself seems to be a projected or promotional post. While going through it feels that you have written in a way highly projecting the content of the post. So what you can do is, redefine the article and submit it again. You have added some HTML tags and have resubmitted it. But you haven't changed the content of the article.

While writing an article in SpiderKerala, there are certain rules and regulations. All members have to follow it accordingly.

If you have any doubts ask us as we are always happy to help our members.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.