You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Idea Star Singer Season 5 Prediction Contest Winner Announcement

Dear Members,
    Just recently we had made a quick prediction contest on most popular Television program telecast on Asianet 'Idea Star Singer Season 5'. The contest was to predict the winner of Idea Star Singer Season 5. 13 members actively participated in the contest. After the grand finale, Kalpana Ragavender was declared as the winner of Idea Star Singer Season 5. Among the predictions 2 members have given the right answer.

The 2 members who gave the right prediction are Nijin and Ajmal. As there are 2 members with the correct prediction we are sharing the amount of Rs 250 in between them. So Nijin and Ajmal will get Rs 125 each for predicting the winner of Asianet 'Idea Star Singer Season 5'.

Members do come forward to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations Nijin and Ajmal.
    Your prediction was right that is Kalpana Ragavender got the title Idea Star Singer Season 5. All the wishes for the star winners too..

hearty congratulations to Nijin and Ajmal for the correct prediction and winning the contest. Hearty congratulations to the final 5 contestants of the Star Singers.

Congratulations and thanks to the Webmaster Mr Biju Cherian for the prompt and fast declaration of the winners and the price money.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Congrats Mr. Nijin and Mr.Ajmal.

I am happy to win the Idea Star Singer prediction contest of SPK. Also congratulation for my friend Ajmal for sharing the price money along with me.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi friends
    Thanks for all members participating in the Contest program.Specially congratulate editor Nijin Askok also winning the Contest Program.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi Nijin And Ajmal
    First of all I congratulate both of you. Also I am happy that two active members got the prize

Regards
    Jabir Aslam

Special congratulation to Ajmal and Nijin for winning the Idea star singer prediction contest.
    Regards

Ibrahim N

Congratulations Nijin and Ajmal. for prediction contest the winner of Asianet Idea Star Singer Season 5.

Regards
    mohmd musthafa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.