You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Ad sense Account and Ad sense in articles

I have ad sense account of the Google which I have registered for Spider sites. I do not know the procedures to make use of the ad sens in the article. Can some one explain it to me?
    Sir,
    If you get your Adsense account through SpiderKerala then your Adsense will be automatically generated for your articles. If you get Adsense account through any other websites you have to associate your Adsense account to SpiderKerala. For this go to "Manage account Settings" and click "manage Adsense account". Then you will ask to give certain details like publisher id mobile number etc. Fill the form and submit it. Then you will get an email in your inbox to permit the Adsense account for SpiderKerala. Open the mail and click the link in the mail. Now your Adsense account is associated to SpiderKerala and advertisements will be automatically generated in your pages.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi sir,

Pleas confirm that the Spider Kerala team has approved your adsense account. You can check this by clicking on the link "adesense revenue" below your name. You can check the status by clicking on the "settings".There you can - "seeSpiderKerala.net Verification".
    Below that the status of your account will be displayed. If it is pending then just inform the matter to webmaster. If it is approved then the google ads will be automatically displayed in your articles.

But now the Spider group has introduced the beta feature of adesnse. By using this feature, we can decide where to place the adds in our article. This is applicable only in resource section. But you have to clear with the google adsense rule and regulation for the same. To know more on this feature, please read Tony Sir's article

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/76261-Placement-AdSense-Ads-your-resources.aspx

Regards

Ibrahim N

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.