You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Salim Kumar sponsored Alavikutty for Haj Visit

Hello Friends

Malayalees proud actor Salim Kumar does a divine contribution as a human being. He will sponsor a man for Haj visit. Salim Kumar got National Award as the best actor for the film "Aadaminte Makan Abu". Now the film is considering for Oscar nomination.

On this prideful occasion 71 old Alavikutty got the chance to go to Haj by Salim Kumar's sponsorship. In the film 'Aadaminte Makan Abu' Salim Kumar's character is a man who very much dreamed to visit Haj. This character makes the very prominent turning point for Salim Kumar's film career. So that he decided to sponsor a man who wants to go to Haj. Alavikutty was selected from the 200 nominees.

Dear friends, now through your response appreciate the great actor Salim Kumar for his divine dedication as a human being.

God bless him.
    Regards
    Hi Prashob
    Malayalam actor salim Kumar taken actually ideal decision.I appreciate him for his sponsorship for to do Haj. I again expect this type good news.

With regards
    Ajmal

Great actor Salim Kumar not only great actor he is a great man.I appreciate him god bless you Salim Kumar. Thank god..
    Regards

This act of salim kumar shows his generosity towards the common people. He had told that this film made him to realise and understand the Haj pilgrim, during a television interview. He also told that he wishes to go to Mecca, but his friend told only muslims are allowed to go there. So he decided to sponsor a poor man to go to Mecca.
    Regards

Ibrahim N

Dear friends,
    The news that Salim Kumar is sponsoring Alavikutty for his Haj pilgrimage appeared in News papers, true. But I understand that Mr.Alavikutty has denied the support of Salim kumar and has returned the money advanced by him.

This is because, according to the custom of Haj pilgrimage, one must do the pilgrimage with his own money. He should not be indebted to anybody. Such people who go for Haj will generally approach each and every person attached to him and ask whether he had any loan or something pending with him. Only after paying back everything he will go to Haj. That is what has happened in Alavikutty's case also.This what I have heard from different sources.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.