You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Problems of future articles

Hi Friends
    Is there any problems to approval of my future articles if any one of my article where in pending and in deleted

Regards
    Jabir Aslam
    Hi Aslam

If any your articles are in pending, you please sort out the reason put up in the explanation box just above your article. Then resubmit your article. Once that articles are approved by our webmaster then you can start posting articles.

If any articles are pending, then you are not allowed to post new articles. Your posting rights will removed in a specific section if you post articles violating the posting guidelines in that section.
    SPK strict policies to make sure that only high quality content articles are posted by members with good English and appropriate knowledge.

In order to avoid such problems in future, I suggest you to read the article posting guidelines of SPK.

Regards

Ibrahim N

As far as I understand, there is a limit of number of posts at a time per week. If you have already posted articles up-to the limit for the week, then you have to wait for the week to be over. If you violate the guidelines you will get warning. If your post submitted is pending but you have not crossed the limit of number of articles, you may be able to post. Any way when you post an article, you will get the reason for not allowing your posting if not allowed.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.