You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

About Adsense in SpiderKerala

Sir,
    I read the ad-sense policies, and now I have a doubt about ad-sense in SpiderKerala.
    In my Ad-sense account page it shows that in this site my ad-sense account is approved. But still no ads are linked to my resources. What's the problem now?

I added this site to my existing ad-sense account and allow this site to my ad-sense account as per the activation link before 3 days. Kindly reply me if I do any further procedure to see ad links in my articles.

Thanks
    I think your Adsense account is associated with SpiderKerala. There are no further steps. For avoiding invalid click you will not be able to see your advertisement in SPK. SPK has an algorithms to show or hide advertisements from members. So if you login as a member in SPK you will not be able to see advertisements in your article. If you want to see your advertisements visit one of your article page without logging in. Now you will be able to see the advertisements in your article.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi editor

I already checked my resources without logging in. But no ad links in my posts. I can't understand the problem yet.
    Anyways thanks for your reply..

Hi Prashob

Sometimes you cannot see your google adds evenafter you log out from your account. This is because you are using the SPk from your computer for a long time. Since you are using the same web browser for SPK a long time, you cannot see it. You just logout and check whether you can see the google adds in articles other than yours. If you can see them, then there is some problem with your google adsense account with SPK. If you cannot see then

Open your resource using other web browser in your system or from other computer and check whether you can see the adds. Otherwise create channels for resources and check whether the page impressions are showing in your account.

Regards

Ibrahim N

Hi Prashob,
    If you associate your Adsense account with SPK then your advertisements will be shown automatically. This is an automatic procedure and you don't need to worry about it. If you still wants to see your Adsense copy the link of one of your article. Then paste this link in an another browser and go to this link. Now you can see your Adsense in your article.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Ibrahim
    I can see others ads in their resources. Then is there any problem with my ad-sense account associated with SpiderKerala? Or is it like that I can't see my ads using my computer, and there is no problem in my ad-sense account? Do help friend?

Thanks

Hi Editor
    Thanks for your valuable information. Now I understood and thanks for all my friends who helped me..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.