You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

This place is getting hotter..

Due to some difficulties , i was not able to visit here for some days. And when i came back, i'm happy to see good changes..

* New members
    * More active members
    * Changes in site format and design
    * Active presence of webmaster

These all are very good signs.. Lets make this site a great success..
    The place is getting hotter, becoz we are cutting down all the trees & building big cities. Everywhere we see is big buildings & no greeneries.let's put the act together and save our forests.

Hi Jobin,
    We are improving slowly but steadily, with proper good quality posts we can become one of the best sites related to Kerala.

Hi Annie,
    Please note that Jobin is not discussing about the increase of temperature in Kerala, he is pointing that SpiderKerala.Net is improving with the activities from members.

Regards,
    Syam.

Ya it's getting hotter here.Although i am a new member to this site, I have been seeing an increase in the number of active participants and members here. Apart from the money making policy, this provides a chance for everyone to know something about our Kerala and that will help them in the future. The relevant discussions make one to know more about a particular incident or event and so as other things in the site.More members means more resources and knowledge and I am sure it will help the steady growth of our site to the best Kerala site.
    LET THIS PLACE BE THE HOTTEST.

Regards
    Lijin T

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.