You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

SpiderKerala Award Winners September 2011

Dear Members,
    We are happy to announce the SpiderKerala Award winners for September 2011. In the month of September too we had good contribution from the part of the members.

Member of the Month – September 2011

Normally we give this award for the member who has excelled in contributing articles according to a topic given for the month. As we hadn't announced a topic for the month as we were inviting latest news updates from members. Even though considering the contribution of a member who had contributed a lot in news updates and other categories too we are announcing the winner. It's none other than Nibil Ibrahim who consistently contributed this month. Nibil will get a special reward of Rs 500 from SpiderKerala.

SEO Expert Award – September 2011

After a short gap we are announcing the SEO expert award. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) award is a unique award from SpiderKerala for those members who have excelled in the skills of SEO and could drive traffic to their articles in SpiderKerala. This time the award goes to Nijin Ashok our dear editor who is very much skilled in SEO. Nijin will get a special award of Rs 250 from SpiderKerala.

Special Awards – September 2011

Apart from the above awards we are happy to announce few more awards for members who had taken time to contribute here. The special award winners are:-

Ramanathan A R - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 200
    Asha Kurien - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 150
    Sindhu - Award for Consistent Contribution Rs 150
    Proshob - Award for Active Participation Rs 150

Members do come forward to congratulate the winners.
    Thank you very much for this special award..

I hearty congratulate those winners of this month.
    Ibrahim, Nijin, Ramanathan sir, Asha and Sindhu for won the awards from SpiderKerala..

Regards

Congratulations for all members who get awards in the month of September and a special thanks for webmaster for implementing this beautiful award. May this award bring some motivation to all our members and try to contribute more and more article and make our SPK a top websites in online world.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi friends
    My heartily congratulation to Ibrahim,Nijin,Ramanathan sir,Sindu.Asha and prashob.Try to keep your dedicated work in spider Kerala.

With regards
    Ajmal

Congratulations to all who won various awards by making the site active and up to date through their contributions.
    Mr. Ibrahim, Mr. Nijin, Mr.Ramanathan, Ms.Asha and Ms.Sindhu deserve these awards for their hard works. Congratulations to everyone. Keep it up, all my friends !!

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I thank all those who are responsible for my getting the price. I thank every spiderkerala members for their good wishes to me.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Spiderkerala is always a motivation for new members as well as the members who have been contributing awsome articleles for making the site number one. My heartily congratulation to Ibrahim, Nijin, Ramanathan sir, Sindu. Asha and prashob. And best wishes to SPK. Regards, Sai Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.